From 1 January to 31 December 2013 r. Court received 56 new cases.
Ten proceedings took place under an expedited procedure.
Disputes mainly concern trade, services and construction, what confirms the trend of previous years.
2. Conferences and trainings
In 2013 took place:
- Conference Dispute Resolution in M&A Transactions (6-7 June 2013, it was attended by nearly 250 participants from 11 countries and nearly 2,000 people participated in the conference by transmission online)
- Lewiatan Arbitration Moot (March - May 2013, 85 teams);
- International Commercial Arbitration: Polish Ukrainian Twin Conference (Kiev, April 2013);
- Warsaw Arbitration Academy (trainings carried out by the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, which were attended by nearly 120 people);
- The Arbitrator’s Club (Mediation and arbitration – friends or enemies, 8 May; A Dream Arbitration due to Włodzimierz Kiciński, 21 June).
Detailed information are available in the Archives 2013.
What is more, three numbers of Arbitration e-Review appeared in 2013, which was read by more than 2,000 users each. In total, more than 7,200 people visited the website of Arbitration e-Review.