Międzynarodowa konferencja promująca arbitraż
ROZWIĄZYWANIE SPORÓW W TRANSAKCJACH M&A
TAKTYKI, WYZWANIA, METODY OBRONY
WARSZAWA, POLSKA, 13-14 MAJA, 2010
"Dispute Resolution in M&A Transactions: Tactics, Challanges, Defences", 13-14 maja 2010 r., Warszawa
ŻYCIORYSY (W PORZĄDKU ALFABETYCZNYM WEDŁUG IMIENIA)
Życiorysy Mówców Konferencji
Sprawozdanie z Konferencji
NAGRANIA Z KONFERENCJI
Nagrania z poszczególnych paneli Konferencji
1. Frederick Fucci Arnold & Porter LLP “Means of Settlement in M&A Transactions: Does arbitration Have Competitors? U.S. Perspective.” May 13, 2010
2. Murray Rosen Herbert Smith, “M&A Disputes in the Courts.” 13 May 2010.
3. Alice Broichmann , P+P Pöllath + Partners, “Travelling in the Fast Lane: Resolution of Pre-Closing Disputes.” 13-14 May 2010.
4. Henry Peter “Pre-closing disputes in M&A: Setting the scene.” 13-14 May 2010.
5. Karl Wach Wach, Wach + Meckes LLP, Germany; Speakers: Prof. Jesús Almoguera, Partner, Ashurst LLP, Comillas University Madrid, Spain, Cyrus Benson, Gibson Dunn & Crutcher LLP, USA, Justin Michaelson, SJ Berwin LLP, UK, Tomasz Wardynski, Wardynski & Partners, Poland, Prof. Dr. Irene Welser, CHSH, Austria. 13 May 2010.
6. Dr. Karl J. T. Wach, “Principles for the Settlement of Post Closing Third Party Disputes.” 13-14 May 2010
7. Jesús Almoguera, “Settlement of Post Closing Disputes: A Different Pace?” 13-14 May 2010
8. “Settlement of Post Closing Disputes: A Different Pace? Examples of Clauses from real SPAs that deal with Third Party Claims.” 13-14 May 2010
9. Tomasz Wardyński Co-causation in liability for the results of litigation concerning third party claims
10. A hypothetical case study for a panel discussion on Disputes concerning representations and warranties
11. Cristina Martinetti Buffa, Bortolotti & Mathis, “Model M&A Contracts of the International Chamber of Commerce.” 13-14 May 2010.
12. Piotr Nowaczyk, "Luncheon speech of 13 May"
1. Rules of the Court of Arbitration at the Polish Confederation of Private Employers Lewiatan.
2. e-Przegląd Arbitrażowy
3. “Supplementary Rules, German Institution of Arbitration, For Expedited Proceedings.” April 2008 (DIS)
4. Rules of Arbitration and Conciliation of the International Arbitral Centre of the Austrian Federal Economic Chamber (VIAC). Excerpt
5. Rules of the Arbitration Institute of the Stockholm Chamber of Commerce (SCC)
6. Expedited Arbitration Rules: Stockholm and WIPO. Excerpt.
7. Alice Broichman, “Disputes in the Fast Lane: Fast-Track Arbitration in Merger and Acquisition Disputes.” International Arbitration Law Review, Issue 4, 2008
8. Christian Oetiker Interim measures of protection
9. Tobias Zuberbühler, Christoph Müller, Philipp Habegger (Eds.), Swiss Rules of International Arbitration: Commentary. 2005
10. Prof. Gabrielle Kaufman-Kohler and Blaise Stucki, Eds. “The Swiss Rules of International Arbitration.” January 23, 2004