Court of Arbitration at the Confederation of Lewiatan - modern institution serving entrepreneurs and quick resolution of commercial disputes
- Year of birth
Mergers and acquisitions (M&A)
Commercial agreements in general
- Professional certification
- advocate (Warsaw Advocacy Bar)
- Master of Laws, Law and Administration Faculty at the University of Warsaw, 1996;
- Centre for English and European Legal Studies, University of Warsaw in cooperation with University of Cambridge, 1995.
1995-2004, Dewey Ballantine, associate;
2005-2012, Dewey Ballantine/Dewey & LeBoeuf, partner;
2012, Greenberg Traurig, partner/shareholder.
- Representation of Polish corporations in international arbitrations, including arbitrations in London, under ICC Rules and UNCITRAL Rules, in connection with, among others, M&A transactions, off-take agreements, joint venture investments;
- Representation of Polish and foreign entities in arbitrations before the Arbitration Court at the Polish National Chamber of Commerce in Warsaw (KIG) an in ad hoc arbitrations, in connection with, among others, cross-border electricity transmission, real estate investments, corporate matters, design and construction agreements;
- Advising Polish and foreign investors in connection with international investment arbitrations, foreign investments and relevant bilateral investment treaties (BITs).
Membership in organizations
- Warsaw Bar of Advocates (Okręgowa Izba Adwokacka w Warszawie) (member);
- Restructuring Practitioners Association (Stowarzyszenie Praktyków Restrukturyzacji) (member);
- Arbitration Committee at the Court of Arbitration at the Polish Confederation Lewiatan (member).
- Co-Author, "Securitization of Bank Assets," Center for Social and Economic Research, 2006;
- Speaker, "Irregular Receivables in Banks Modern Method for Optimizing Portfolios," Informeda, 2005;
- Speaker, "Mortgage Refinance Mortgage Backed Securities’ Practical Aspects," Polish Banking Association, 2005.
back to list