Court of Arbitration at the Confederation of Lewiatan - modern institution serving entrepreneurs and quick resolution of commercial disputes
- Year of birth
Mergers and acquisitions (M&A)
Commercial agreements in general
- Professional certification
- legal advisor
- Faculty of Law and Administration, University of Warsaw.
03.2013 - present - Managing Associate, Linklaters;
2009 - present - Lecturer in civil procedure law at the Chamber of Legal Advisors in Warsaw;
2007 - 03.1013 - Partner, Head of Litigation, Head of Competition (FKA Furtek Komosa Aleksandrowicz);
2005 - 2007 - Senior Associate, M. Furtek & Wspólnicy;
2001 - 2005 - Lecturer in Civil Law at Warsaw University;
2000 - 2005 - Associate, M. Furtek & Wspólnicy;
1999 - 2000 - Junior Associate, Wardynski & Partners.
Advising in several dozen disputes before an arbitration panel (Court of Arbitration at the Polish Chamber of Commerce in Warsaw; Court of Arbitration at the Polish Bank Association in Warsaw) and in ad hoc proceedings.
Membership in organizations
- Competition Law Association.
- Insurer's liability for damages, Kodeks sp. z o.o. Publishing House, 2002
- Liability insurance of limited liability company members. /in/ Social and Economic Insurance Law, 2001 No. 8 and No. 9;
- Succession process in litigation in case of a division of a copmany by separation. / in / Commercial Law Review [PPH] 2008, No. 10;
- Public order clause in proceedings to revoke an award of a conciliation court, TEMIDIUM 2011, No.4;
- Amendment of the code of cibil procedute of 16 September 2011, TEMIDIUM 2012, No. 1.
back to list