Court of Arbitration at the Confederation of Lewiatan - modern institution serving entrepreneurs and quick resolution of commercial disputes
- Year of birth
Commercial agreements in general
- Professional certification
- legal advisor
- Master of law
Since 2017 - partner at „Gołębiowska Krawczyk Roszkowski i Partnerzy”
Advising Polish and foreign clients in commercial cases, specializing in intellectual property law an law on unfair competition (for example: protection of brands, protection of confidential business information, so-called slotting fees and advertising). Also handling cases regarding the practice of restricting competition, in particular, prohibited agreements.
2008 - 12.2016 r. – partner at “Drzewiecki, Tomaszek i Wspólnicy”
Since 2002 – legal advisor
Since 2000 – associate at “Drzewiecki, Tomaszek i Wspólnicy”
1997-1999 – work at Citibank (Poland) S.A. in the legal and document dept.
A legal representative in arbitration cases regarding Internet domains, in particular, before the Arbitration and Mediation Centre at the Worldwide Intellectual Property Organization in Geneva and in proceeding before the Court of Conciliation for Internet Domains at the Polish Chamber of Computer Science and Telecommunications in Warsaw (PIIT).
2013 – attending the training regarding “Practical basics of commercial mediation” organized by the Centre of Commercial Mediation at the National Chamber of Legal Advisors.
Membership in organizations
- Member of the Circuit Chamber of Legal Counsels in Warsaw.
- Orzecznictwo sądów w zakresie prawa własności przemysłowej - okiem praktyków, MoP - supplement to number 10/2009 (co-authorship A. Tomaszek);
- Orzecznictwo Sądu Najwyższego w zakresie postępowania cywilnego - okiem praktyków, Warszawa 2011 (red. A. Tomaszek and O. Sztejnert-Roszak);
- Chapter reffering to Poland, in: Getting the Deal Through. Licensing, 2009, (co-authorship K. Błach -Morysińska);
- Class Actions in Polish and Other European Jurisdictions, TerraLex Connections eNewsletter - February 2010 (co-authorship R. Bugiel);
- Chapter reffering to Poland, in: Dr Felix Hauck, Practitioner's manual for tradematk prosecution and litigation in the EU, London 2011.
back to list