Court of Arbitration at the Confederation of Lewiatan - modern institution serving entrepreneurs and quick resolution of commercial disputes
- Year of birth
Real Estate, Construction
Commercial agreements in general
- Professional certification
- legal adviser
- Warsaw University, Faculty of Law and Administration, Master of Law
I am a legal advisor with more than 30 years of experience. I was a partner at Chadbourne and Parke LLP and the Law Firm "Radzikowski, Szubielska i wspólnicy". Currently I still cooperate with the Law Firm "Radzikowski, Szubielska i wspólnicy" and I am a partner at Galt Legal Adam Miłosz i Sławomir Lisiecki sp.k .
I was responsible for merger of Polish branches of two leading international audit firms, and participated as advisor to the firms in preparation of prospectuses. I represent clients in commercial and privatization-based disputes.
- As an attorney for the party in ad hoc arbitrations;
- ICC International Court of Arbitration (one case);
- Court of Arbitration at the Polish Chamber of Commerce.
Membership in organizations
- District Chamber of Legal Advisors in Warsaw
back to list