Court of Arbitration at the Confederation of Lewiatan - modern institution serving entrepreneurs and quick resolution of commercial disputes
Antoni Libiszowski (Member The Arbitration Committee)
- Year of birth
Mergers and acquisitions (M&A)
Labour law, management contracts
Commercial agreements in general
- Professional certification
- 2007 - Warsaw District Bar Association, Advocate
- 2001 - Law and Administration Department of University of Łódź, Trade and Commercial Law Faculty, Master of Law;
- From Oct. 2002 thru Jan. 2006 - Law and Administration Department of University of Łódź, Trade and Commercial Law Faculty, PhD law studies;
- From 2001 thru 2002 - Seton Hall Law School, New Jersey, USA, Legal studies (scholarship).
From Jan. 2010 – today, Kancelaria Prawna Greenberg Traurig Grzesiak Sp. k. (previously Dewey & LeBoeuf Grzesiak Sp. k.) in Warsaw, Advocate, Senior Associate. Specialization: Arbitration proceedings, court proceedings, bankruptcy law, employment law.
From Sep. 2004 thru Sep. 2009, Weil, Gotshal & Manges – Paweł Rymarz Sp. k. in Warsaw, Litigation Department, Associate (from Aug. 2006 thru Sep. 2009). Corporate Department, Associate (from Sep. 2004 thru Jul. 2006)
From Jul. 2003 thru Aug. 2003, Kancelaria Adwokacka Kappes i Spółka sp. k. in Łódź, Lawyer.
Representing clients in various arbitration proceedings (before ICC, KIG, UNCITRAL) and international investment arbitration.
Membership in organizations
- Advocate, Warsaw District Bar Association, 2007;
- Member of the Disciplinary League Commission of Ekstraklasa S.A from 2012 - today.
back to list