Court of Arbitration at the Confederation of Lewiatan - modern institution serving entrepreneurs and quick resolution of commercial disputes
back to list
back to list
- Year of birth
Real Estate, Construction
Commercial agreements in general
- Professional certification
- legal advisor
- 2013 - 2015 - Queen Mary Univeristy of London - Postgraduate course on international and comparative commercial arbitration (additional modul "International Construction");
- 1992-1997 - University of Warsaw, Faculty of Law and Administration, master thesis under the direction of Professor Jerzy Rajski "The issue of responsibillity of board members of limited liability company";
- September - December 1996 - Oxford University, 3 months scholarship funded by Stefan Batory Foundation;
- 1994 - 1996 - Course of English and European Law conducted by the British Centre for English and European Legal Studies (co-operation of Warsaw University and University of Cambridge), completed with merit.
- 2008 -until now - Partner in the Law Office Pietrzak Sidor & Wspólnicy sp. j.;
- March 2002 - April 2008 - Lawyer in the Legal Department of BNP Paribas Bank Polska S.A. in Warsaw (after reorganisation Branch of BNP Paribas S.A.);
- January 2006 - August 2006 - Lawyer in the Legal Department of the European Investment Bank in Luxemburg (Easern and Central Europe Finance Projects);
- September 1998 - January 2002 - Associate at CMS Cameron McKenna, Warsaw, in the Banking and Finance Department;
- February 1997 - August 1998 - Lawyer at the Law Office of Ewa Pruchniewicz, Attorney at Law in Warsaw.
- Participation as an arbitrator in proceedings before the Court of Arbitration at the Polish Chamber of Commerce in Warsaw;
- Participation as an attorney in proceedings before the Court of Arbitration at the Polish Chamber of Commerce in Warsaw and before the Court of Arbitration at the Polish Chamber of Commerce in Warsaw and before the Court of Arbitration for Internet Domains at the Polish Chamber of Information Technology and Telecommunications;
- Participation as a Polish coach in training projects "Advocacy Skills" held in Warsaw (October 2014) and Cracow (October 2015) organised in collaboration with Advocacy Training Council;
- Participation in "International Arbitration Advocacy Training" organised in London in Middle Temple Hall, October 2013;
- Participation in "Advocacy Skills in International Arbitration Certificate Course" organised by International Arbitration and Mediation "Ius et Lex" Institution and School of International Arbitration Queen Mary university of London, June 2009;
- Participation as an arbitrator in the Polish editions of the Willem C. Vis International Commercial Moot (Warsaw Pre-Moot organised by Center for dispute and conflict resolution of Faculty of Law and Administration of University of Warsaw, editions February 2015, February 2014, February 2012)
- Participation as an arbitrator in the KAL Arbitration Tournament (May 2012);
- Participation in numerous conferences and meetings on issues of arbitration (including the recent conference of "Applicable Law in International Arbitration" in October 2015 held in Katowice, meeting of the "Arbitrator's Club" on interpretation of comparative arbitration in December 2014 held in Warsaw, the conference "Polish Arbitration Law" in September 2014, held in Warsaw).
Membership in organizations
- Member of the Warsaw Chamber of Legal Advisors;
- co-founder of the Prof. Zbigniew Hołda Association;
- member of the Polish Arbitration Association;
- arbitrator entered onto the list of arbitrators of the Arbitration Court at the Polish Bank Association;
- mediator entered onto a list of mediators of Business Mediation Centre at the National Chamber of Legal Advisors.
- Konsorcjum budowlane na polskim rynku, Builder, Listopad 2015 (współautor Anna Matysiak);
- Zmiana w przeddzień rewolucji, Builder, Czerwiec 2015 (współautor Paweł Murawski);
- Zabezpieczenie wykonalności wyroku sądu polubownego w kontekście nowego regulaminu Sądu Arbitrażowego Lewiatan [The Assurance of the Arbitration Award's Execution in the Context of Lewiatan's Arbitral Tribunal New Regulation], co-authored with Katarzyna Dąbrowska, E-Przegląd Arbitrażowy no. 3-4 (10-11)/2012;
- Uprawnienia i obowiązki członków grupy w postępowaniu grupowym cz.1, Etap inicjowania i formowania się grup, Gazeta Finansowa, 20.08.2010 r. (współautor Paweł Osik);
- Uprawnienia i obowiązki członków grupy w postępowaniu grupowym cz. 2, Etap postępowania rozpoznawczego, wyrokowania i egzekucji wyroku, Gazeta Finansowa, 27.08.2010 r. (współautor Paweł Osik);
- Postępowanie grupowe - zagrożenie dla deweloperów?, Nieruchomości C.H. Beck, wrzesień 2010 r. (współautor Paweł Osik).
back to list