Court of Arbitration at the Confederation of Lewiatan - modern institution serving entrepreneurs and quick resolution of commercial disputes
- Year of birth
Real Estate, Construction
Commercial agreements in general
- Professional certification
- Doctor of Laws (University of Helsinki)
2010 - 2016 - University of Helsinki, Faculty of Law: doctoral researcher;
05/2012-06/2012 - Secretariat of the ICC International Court of Arbitration, Paris: Arbitration Intern:
01/2009-03/2009 - Hannes Snellman Attorneys Ltd, Hesinki: Thesis trainee;
09/2007-07/2008 - Hogan & Hartson (currently K&L Gates LLP), Warsaw: Law clerk;
10/2006-06/2007 - Salpius Attorneys at Law, Salzburg: Legal assistant of arbiter Dr. Eugen Salpius;
07/2005-08/2005 - Magnusson, Warsaw: Trainee;
08/2003-09/2003 - Reker Windmill Gasiewski & Roman, Gdansk: Trainee.
- Arbitration secretary in four Finnish domestic arbitrations seated in Helsinki: ad hoc and the Finland Arbitration Institute arbitrations (2012-2015);
- Secretariat of the ICC International Court of Arbitration, Paris: Arbitration Intern in the Eastern European Team (2012);
- Doctoral dissertation and other publications regarding arbitration;
- Teaching various seminars and lectures on arbitration, coaching Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot and Team as well as serving as an arbitrator at the Moot;
- Supervision of bachelor and master theses regarding arbitration.
Membership in organizations
- ICC Young Arbitrators Forum;
- LCIA Young International Arbitration Group;
- Finnish Arbitration Association;
- Finnish Lawyers' Association;
- Young Arbitration Club Finland.
- Obtaining documents from the opponent in international commercial arbitration "Unigrafia 2016, 296 pages (doctoral dissertation)";
- "The Inconsistencies in the 2014 IBA Guidelines on Conflicts of Interest in International Arbitration Regarding the Approach to Arbitrators Working in Law Firms - a Matter of Correct interpretation" Liikejuridiikka 2/2016, Kauppakamari, pp. 45-59. (Refereed article);
- "Legal Effects of the Entire Agreement Clause under English and Finnish Law as well as from the Perspective of International Legal Instruments"" Maenpaa, K.-Kozlowska-Rautiainen, D. In: Ponka, V. - Kozlowska-Rautiainen, D. (eds .) 2012 Business Law Forum. Lakimiesliiton Kustannus, Vol. 2012, pp. 3-36. (Refereed article);
- "The Revised UNCITRAL Arbitration Rules Seen through the Prism of Electronic Disclosure" Journal of International Arbitration, 2011, 28(1), Kluwer Law International, pp. 51-65;
- "Privilege in the Multi-Jurisdictional Area of ??International Commercial Arbitration" International Arbitration Law Review, 2011, 14(4), Sweet & Maxwell, pp. 128-137;
- "Lakimies, Finnish lawyer, Kancelaria, March 2011, no 31, Wolters Kluwer Polska, Warsaw, pp. 36-37.
back to list