Court of Arbitration at the Confederation of Lewiatan - modern institution serving entrepreneurs and quick resolution of commercial disputes
- Year of birth
Real Estate, Construction
Commercial agreements in general
- Professional certification
- Univerisity of Silesia, the Faculty of Law and Administration
since 1991 till presence - practising as an independent lawyer;
since 2005 till presence - associate professor at Cardinal Stefan Wyszyński University in Warsaw;
since 2002 till 2004 - lecturer at Cardinal Stefan Wyszyński University in Warsaw;
since 1985 till 1987 - studying for the Bar;
since 1980 till 2001 - lecturer at University of Economics in Katowice;
since 1978 till 1980 - member of teaching at University of Economics in Katowice;
since 1978 - research work as an academic at University of Economics in Katowice;
since 1978 till 1981 - court's trainee.
- Arbiter of the Arbitration Court at the Polish Financial Supervision Authority.
Membership in organizations
- Member of the Regional Bar Association in Katowice.
- J. Górecki, M. Jagielska, J. Klatka, W. Klyta, L. Ogiegło, J. Pazdan, M. Pazdan, W. Popiołek, M. Szpunar, M.A. Zachariasiewicz, G. Żmij: "Vienna Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.A Commentary", Editor-in-Chief: M. Pazdan, Cracow, Zakamycze 2001;
- “Power of attorney in private international law", Zakamycze 2003;
- “Full powers to conclude a mediation agreement", in: Zeszyty Prawnicze UKSW. Memento Book dedicated to Professor T.Dybowski, Warsaw 2003;
- “The conflict-of-laws aspects of the mediation",in: ADR.Arbitration and Mediation, No 2(6), 2009;
- “The form of the disposal of immobile property during the final discussion over the project of the polish international private law", Rejent, No 4 (216) 2009;
- “Rome II - new EU regulation concerning the applicable law for the non-contractual obligations", in: Problemy Prawa Międzynarodowego, No 4, 2009.
back to list