Court of Arbitration at the Confederation of Lewiatan - modern institution serving entrepreneurs and quick resolution of commercial disputes
- Year of birth
Mergers and acquisitions (M&A)
Commercial agreements in general
- Professional certification
- legal advisor (since 1986)
- University of Warsaw Law Faculty 1977-1981;
- University of Florida Summer Term 1986.
2008 – to date Janusz Adamkowski Law Office Individual practice;
2007 Rutkowski Adamkowski Prawnicza Spółka komandytowa Partner;
2004 (Nov.) -2007 (Mar.) Janusz Adamkowski Law Office Individual practice;
2001-2004 (Oct.) Lovells Partner;
1993-2000 CMS Cameron McKenna Partner;
1991-1993 Janusz Adamkowski Law Office (co-operation with McKenna & Co.);
1990 Polska Korporacja Rozwoju S.A. (in house legal advisor);
1986-1989 (part time) BISTYP - Research and Industrial Design Company (in house legal advisor);
1986-1989 Legal Information and Services Centre of the Polish Chamber of Foreign Trade Legal Advisor;
1981-1985 Legal Information and Services Centre of the Polish Chamber of Foreign Trade Junior lawyer.
- Arbiter since 1999;
- 35 arbitral proceedings (32 domestic and foreign permanent arbitral courts and 3 ad hoc);
- Chairman 11 / Sole Arbiter 6 / Arbiter 18.
Membership in organizations
- Warsaw Chamber of Legal Advisors;
- Center For International Legal Studies;
- ICC Polish National Committee.
International Execution Against Judgment Debtors, Oceana Publications Inc. 1999.
back to list