Court of Arbitration at the Confederation of Lewiatan - modern institution serving entrepreneurs and quick resolution of commercial disputes
- Year of birth
Real Estate, Construction
- Professional certification
- legal advisor
Jur Gruszczyński completed his Master of Laws degree at the University of Warsaw in 1981 and qualified as a legal advisor in 1987.
Since 1992 until now Jur Gruszczynski is a partner in the international law firm Baker & McKenzie.
Since 1990 he has been practicing as a attorney and worked closely with Baker & McKenzie and became Managing Partner of the Warsaw Office when it was formally established in 1992.
In the years 1987-1990 he was a legal advisor with the Legal Centre of the Polish Chamber of Foreign Trade in Warsaw.
Arbitrator at the Court of Arbitration at the Polish Chamber of Commerce. He participated in about 10 cases of arbitration.
Membership in organizations
Jur Gruszczyński completed his Master of Laws degree at the University of Warsaw in 1981 and qualified as a legal advisor in 1987. He is a recommended lawyer in project finance law by IFLR1000 for 2006/7. In banking & finance recommended by Legal 500 in 2006 and European Legal Experts in 2007. Jur Gruszczyński has been named by Legal 500 in 2005 and 2006 and by European Legal Experts 2007 as a recommended project finance and energy lawyer. Awarded by International Financial Law Review (IFLR1000) 2007/8 in project financing.
- “Division of risk in PPP projects”, Rzeczpospolita, May 12, 2008;
- “Public-private Polish problem”, Rzeczpospolita, January 11, 2008;
- „Construction of motorways: stop talking, it’s time for decision”, Rzeczpospolita, September 17, 2007;
- „Euro 2012: To marry private with public”, Rzeczpospolita, July 30, 2007;
- "Highly explosive gas policy", Rzeczpospolita, March 9, 2007;
- "Polish LNG terminal - what next?", Rzeczpospolita, February 2, 2007.
back to list