Court of Arbitration at the Confederation of Lewiatan - modern institution serving entrepreneurs and quick resolution of commercial disputes
- Year of birth
Mergers and acquisitions (M&A)
Real Estate, Construction
Commercial agreements in general
1989-1992, Advocacy Team No. 3 in Warsaw;
1992 - 2010 - law firm Hogan&Hartson (1992-1994 - associate, 1995 - counsel, 1996-present - partner);
2010 - present - law firm K&L Gates, Partner.
Attorney-at-law in about 15 arbitration cases before Polish courts and aboard: ICC Paris, International Arbitral Centre Vienna, Arbitration Court at National Chamber of Commerce, ad hoc.
Membership in organizations
- Polish Arbitration Association.
- Investor's approval of the general contractor's agreement with a subcontractor. Monitor Prawniczy 2009 no 17 s. 934-941;
- Construktions work agreement - main reasons for disputes. Biul. Arbitrażowy 2009 no 10 s. 17-28;
- Premature termination of a construction works agreement. Monitor Prawniczy 2007 nr 16 s. 886-893;
- The rights of Courts to interfere in construction: first come first served. Rzeczpospospolita 2007 nr 297;
- Regarding the new draft bond act. Sam. Ter. 1995 nr 3 s. 41-46.
back to list