Court of Arbitration at the Confederation of Lewiatan - modern institution serving entrepreneurs and quick resolution of commercial disputes
- Year of birth
Mergers and acquisitions (M&A)
Real Estate, Construction
Commercial agreements in general
- Professional certification
- legal advisor
www.pawelczyk.pl, https://www.linkedin.com/company/42893792/admin/ i https://www.linkedin.com/in/miroslawpawelczyk/
2002 – PhD in law
2014 – postdoctoral degree in legal sciences
From 1996 to the present day – academic lecturer at the University of Silesia in Katowice. Leader of the Economic Law Research Team at the Institute of Law of the University of Silesia and Director of the Research Center for Public Competition Law and Sectoral Regulations at the University of Silesia. President of the Polish Foundation of Competition Law and Sector Regulation Ius Publicum. Since 2003, attorney-at-law (WA-10000, OIRP Warsaw). Managing Partner of the Law Firm Pawełczyk.
- Arbitrator of the Arbitration Court at the Polish Financial Supervision Authority;
- Warsaw Stock Exchange Court Judge;
- Judge of of the Court of Arbitration of the Central Securities Depository of Poland (KDPW);
- Permanent Arbitrator of the Arbitration Court at the General Prosecutor's Office of the Republic of Poland;
- Ad hoc arbitrator of the The Court of Arbitration at the Polish Chamber of Commerce;
- Ad hoc arbitrator of the Court of Arbitration at the Confederation of Lewiatan;
- Vice-Chairman of the Arbitration Court at the Polish Handball Federation;
- Arbitrator of the Court of Arbitration for Sport at the Polish Olympic Committee (PKOL).
Membership in organizations
- Member of the Programme Committee of the Centre for Research, Studies and Legislation of the National Bar Council of Attorneys-at-Law;
- Member of the Programme Committee of the polish journal "Radca Prawny [Attorney-at-Law]";
- Ordinary member of the Association of Energy Trading;
- Member of the Scientific Council of the journal "Zeszyty Naukowe Prawa Gospodarczego i Handlowego [Scientific Journal of Economic and Commercial Law]";
- Member of the convention committee of the National Bar Council of Attorneys-at-Law and the Team for European Funds of the National Bar Council of Attorneys-at-Law;
- Expert of the National Bar Council of Attorneys-at-Law in legislative processes;
- Member of the Polish Association for Energy Economics.
- Fashion industry copes with COVID-19: a legal, technological and sociological reflection, Instytut Prawa Gospodarczego Sp. z o.o., 2021 (scientific editor and co-author);
- Proving the worth: putting a value on intellectual property, Wydawnictwo Naukowe Akademii WSB, 2019 (scientific editor and co-author);
- AI: law, philosophy & geoinformatics, Ius Publicum, 2015 (scientific editor and co-author);
- Geoinformation: law and practice, Wydawnictwo Polskiej Fundacji Prawa Konkurencji i Regulacji Sektorowej Ius Publicum, 2014 (scientific editor and co-author).
back to list