Court of Arbitration at the Confederation of Lewiatan - modern institution serving entrepreneurs and quick resolution of commercial disputes
2014-2015 the ICC Advanced Arbitration Academy for Central & Eastern Europe;
2013-2014 the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, UK (Diploma in International Arbitration);
1999-2005 the School of International Law of the Institute of International Relations, Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv (Master of International Law with honours).
- Board Member, Ukrainian Arbitration Association (elected in 2012 and 2015);
- Co-Head of Arbitration Practice/Counsel/Senior Associate, Sayenko Kharenko, 2011-2015;
- Senior Associate/Associate, Vasil Kisil & Partners, 2003 –2011.
Since 2003 has acted as counsel and arbitrator in more than 100 arbitral proceedings under a variety of arbitration rules in disputes involving private and state parties, and related to project finance, corporate rights transactions, distribution, telecommunications, insurance, maritime, construction and commercial contracts in general including contracts for the sale of goods and services.
Membership in organizations
- President of the Ukrainian Arbitration Association (UAA);
- Board Member of the Russian Arbitration Association (RAA);
- Vice-President of the Polish-Ukrainian Chapter of the Spanish Arbitration Club (CEA);
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (FCIArb);
- Member of ICC Central and Eastern European Arbitration Group;
- Co-Chair of the Organizing Committee of the Eastern European Dispute Resolution Forum (EEDRF);
- Advocate, admitted to Ukraine’s National Bar.
Author and co-author of more than 100 publications in English, Russian, Ukrainian and Spanish. Speaker & moderator at over 60 international arbitration events held in CIS and European countries.
back to list