Court of Arbitration at the Confederation of Lewiatan - modern institution serving entrepreneurs and quick resolution of commercial disputes
- Professional certification
2009 - Admitted in Ukraine;
2007 - Stockholm University, LL.M in International Arbitration;
2006- Donetsk National University, LL.M in Commercial Law;
2004 - University of Nebraska at Omaha (USA), International Business and Management.
2010 – present, Asters (Shevchenko Didkovskiy & Partners till 2008) Prior joining Asters Mr. Petrov worked at Volkov & Partners Law Firm, Baker McKenzie, CIS Limited, CMS Cameron McKenna LLC, Shell Ukraine Exploration and Production LLC.
Mr. Petrov focuses on energy law projects (oil & gas, electricity, renewable energy) and dispute resolution (international arbitration, commercial litigation).
Membership in organizations
- Kyiv Energy Research Institute;
- Active participant of the American Chamber of Commerce Energy Committee and European Business Association Fuel & Energy Committee;
- Ukrainian Wind Energy Association;
- Ukrainian BioEnergy Association;
- Ukrainian Arbitration Association, Secretary General, Board Member;
- LCIA Young International Arbitration Group, Regional representative for Ukraine;
- ICDR Young & International;
- National reporter on behalf of Ukraine for KluwerArbitration.com, World Arbitration Reporter, published by Juris Publications, and International Arbitration Case Law project (IACL).
back to list