Court of Arbitration at the Confederation of Lewiatan - modern institution serving entrepreneurs and quick resolution of commercial disputes
- Year of birth
Mergers and acquisitions (M&A)
Real Estate, Construction
Commercial agreements in general
- Professional certification
- Legal advisor
17.04.2018 Ph.D at the Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań, Faculty of Law and Administration, Chair of Civil Commercial and Insurance Law, under the tutoring of Prof. T.Sójka ( specialization: Company and Commercial Law);
10.2016-10.2017 Accountancy and Corporate Finance – postgraduate studies at Warsaw School of Economics (Szkoła Główna Handlowa) in Warsaw;
05.2008 – present - Admission to the Bar of Legal Advisors (District Chamber: Warsaw);
04.2005 – 05.2006 - Postgraduate studies in Real Estate Evaluation under the tutoring of Prof. A. Hopfer;
2002 - Master of Law (University of Szczecin; specialization: Commercial Law).
2012 – present - Legal advisor solo practice in Warsaw;
03.2020- present - Commercial Law lecturer at the University of Economics and Human Sciences in Warsaw (English-language studies);
11. 2014 – present - Of counsel at SMML Legal in Warsaw (former: Sójka, Maciak, Mataczyński Law Firm);
05.2011 – present - Lecturer at Warsaw District Bar of Legal Advisors (Company Law course for legal trainees).
Acting on behalf of parties in numerous arbitration proceedings.
Membership in organizations
Member of the Bar of Legal Advisors (District Chamber: Warsaw)
- Commentary editor on “Limited partnership. Commentary on Commercial Companies Code (with focus on strutures” sp. z o.o. sp.k, P.S.A. sp.k. oraz sp.j. sp.k.)” with M. Asłanowicz, A.Borys, I.Gil, S.Hońko, J. Jerzmanowski, K. Kleszczewski, D. Kupryjańczyk, W. Majkowski, P. Szala, R.Szyszko, D. Wójtowicz. 2021, Warsaw;
- “Shareholders’ agreements, investment agreements, joint- venture agreement and other subtypes of the civil partnership agreement – remedies in case of breach thereof by party”. 2019, Warsaw;
- „Limited joint-stock partnership with limited liability company as the sole general partner” 2011, Warsaw;
- M. Gutowski Commentary on the Civil Code. Second volume. Commentary on articles art. 450-1088. 2019, Warsaw 2016, C.H.Beck. Co-Author of commentary on the civil law partnership regulations;
- “Advance dividend payments at limited liability company” (part one Monitor Prawniczy 15/2019, part two Monitor Prawniczy 16/2019, part three Monitor Prawniczy 17/2019);
- Insolvency of commercial company pursuant to the regulations of article 11 section 2-5 of Insolvency Law – interpretation taking into account the regulations of the Accounting Law Act. 2019 Warsaw.
back to list