Court of Arbitration at the Confederation of Lewiatan - modern institution serving entrepreneurs and quick resolution of commercial disputes
- Year of birth
Mergers and acquisitions (M&A)
Labour law, management contracts
Commercial agreements in general
- Professional certification
- advocate, admitted to Warsaw Bar in 2002
- Master’s degree in law
- April 2006 – today – individual legal practice in the Tomasz Kapliński Law Office in Warsaw;
- June 2001 – March 2006 associate lawyer in the litigation department in CMS Cameron McKenna Law Office in Warsaw;
- May 1999 – May 2002 trainee lawyer under supervision of advocate Krystyna Kleiber;
- May 2000 – March 2001 in-house lawyer with ACCOR POLSKA in Warsaw;
- October 1997 – February 2001 JD student at the Institute of Private International Law and Trade, Department of Law and Administration at the Warsaw University;
- October 1997 – August 1999 junior lawyer at Baker & McKenzie Warsaw Law Office.
Representation of foreign and domestic entrepreneurs in several proceedings before the Arbitration Court at the Polish Chamber of Commerce in Warsaw and in one case before the Arbitration Court at the Polish-German Chamber of Industry and Commerce in Warsaw.
Membership in organizations
- Warsaw Bar Association, co-founder and Vice-President of the Young Advocates Association at the Warsaw Bar Council;
- member of the Advocates’ Practice and Bar Organisation Committee at the Supreme Bar Council;
- member of the Committee of Public Activity of Advocates at the Supreme Bar Council;
- former member of the Ethics Committee at the Supreme Bar Council;
- judge of the Supreme Disciplinary Court, elected during the National Bar Meeting in November 2007;
- member of the Polish Society of Press Law, based in Poznan.
back to list