Court of Arbitration at the Confederation of Lewiatan - modern institution serving entrepreneurs and quick resolution of commercial disputes
- Year of birth
Mergers and acquisitions (M&A)
Real Estate, Construction
Agency, Distribution, Franchising
Commercial agreements in general
- Professional certification
- legal adviser
- 1994-1999 - Faculty of Law, University of Warsaw, master thesis on commercial law, diploma with distinction;
- 1997-1998 - British Centre for English and European Legal Studies, Faculty of Law, University of Warsaw (University of Cambridge’s Certificate in An Introduction to English Law and The Law of The European Union);
- 2000-2001 - DESS postgraduate studies in French and European commercial law, a joint initiative of the University of Warsaw and the University of Poitiers;
- 1999-2004 - legal training conducted by the Legal Counsels Bar in Warsaw accomplished with the best result of the group.
Violetta Wysok is a partner at the law office Wysok i Wysok Radcowie Prawni Spółka Partnerska. Earlier, for more than 9 years, she was a member of a Litigation and Arbitration Department of CMS Cameron McKenna. During her one-year secondment to the London office of CMS Cameron McKenna she worked in International Commercial Litigation and Arbitration Department.
She was a member of the Management Board of the Council at the Warsaw Bar of Legal Counsels in and the President of the Professional Development Committee the years 2007-2010.
In the years 2008-2010 Violetta was the President of the Permanent Arbitration Court at the Legal Counsels Bar in Warsaw. As an attorney, she participated in many arbitration cases, including those taking place abroad. As an arbitrator, she conducted numerous arbitrations according to the Rules of Arbitration Court at Konfederacja Lewiatan, ICC Arbitration Rules, Permanent Arbitration Court at the Legal Counsels Bar in Warsaw. She also acted as a ad hoc arbitrator.
She is a co-author of the official translation of ICC Rules of Arbitration into Polish.
Membership in organizations
- Member of the Arbitration Committee at the Court of Arbitration at Konfederacja Lewiatan;
- Member of the Arbitration Committee at Polish National Committee of ICC and of the Polish Arbitration Association.
She is the author of numerous articles on arbitration and dispute resolution in commercial matters and the lecturer at many conferences on the subject.
back to list