Court of Arbitration at the Confederation of Lewiatan - modern institution serving entrepreneurs and quick resolution of commercial disputes
- Year of birth
Mergers and acquisitions (M&A)
Media, New Technologies
Real Estate, Construction
Commercial agreements in general
- Professional certification
- Warsaw Bar of Legal Advisors, Louisiana State Bar Association, Texas State Bar Association
- Universtiy of Wrocław faculty of Law – Master of Law (1977);
- Postgraduate program In international law at the Institute of Social Studies in the Hague, the Netherlands (1982);
- Louisiana State University Law Center – Juris Doctor and Master of Laws (1985).
Currently - Managing partner of DJBW. 2012 – 2013 Managing Partner of DJW. 1993 – 2012 Managing Partner of the Warsaw office of White & Case LLP. 1985-1993 – Associate and then Partner at Vinson & Elkins LLP in Houston, Texas and London, United Kingdom.
Arbitrator in the Arbitration Court at the Polish Chamber of Commerce and The International Arbitral Centre of the Austrian Federal Economic Chamber in Vienna.
Membership in organizations
- President of Polish Association of Legal Employers.
- The Relations between International Law and Domestic Law in the Jurisprudence of International Court of Justice, XII Polish Yearbook of International Law 153 (1983);
- The Choice of Applicable Law in International Arbitration, 9 Hastings Int’l & Comp. L. Rev., 237 (1986);
- “Floating” Choice of Law Clauses, 20 Int’l Lawyer, 1005 (1986).
back to list