Court of Arbitration at the Confederation of Lewiatan - modern institution serving entrepreneurs and quick resolution of commercial disputes
Włodzimierz Głowacki (Member The Arbitration Committee)
- Year of birth
Mergers and acquisitions (M&A)
Media, New Technologies
- Professional certification
- legal counsel
- Master of Law, legal counsel
In the years 1994-2000 research scientist of civil law, commercial law and insurance law at UAM in Poznań (Poland). Since 1996 has worked on legal services market as a partner of law firm and since 2003 as a founder and partner of law firm "Głowacki i Wspólnicy", which operates as limited partnership.
- Arbitrator of Arbitration Court in PIIT;
- Arbitrator of Arbitration Court in Polish Chamber of Commerce;
- Arbitrator of Arbitration Customer Court at chairman in Office of Electronic Communications.
Membership in organizations
- Chairman of the Supreme Appeal Board of Polish FA;
- Member of the Association for the Protection of Industrial Property in Interantional Associatinon for the Protection of Intellectual Property (AIPPI) and the Association of Competition.
- Dismissal responsibility of sports clubs - on example of dismissal regulations Polish FA;
- How properly issue a bill of sale? - publication in Rzeczpospolita;
- Whom the Directorate-General provides support and whom already can not help - publication in Rzeczpospolita (Law and Practice);
- Dependent and independent members of supervisory board - publication in Miesięcznik Kapitałowy;
- Investor has to underwrite debts subcontractors - publication in Rzeczpospolita (Law and Practice).
back to list